Friday 12 October 2012

Uh oh...as I predicted...

And so my Spanish friend has come to visit...
Right now he's sleeping in the spare room and I have woken up rather groggily from beer and wine, with a stomach ache and some regret....on my neck, displayed for everyone to see is the mark of this regret. 

The boy went and gave me a love bite! To say I'm narked is putting it a little mildly. I work in a profession where this isn't really appropriate (when is it ever?!) and I don't want my colleagues to know, who were are spending the day with today.

Even under two layers of foundation you can see it, and in Spain it really isn't scarf weather yet...

He's lovely my friend but I'm really not sure what to make of it. As things unfolded I did drunkenly protest a bit and then eventually I gave in. I'm going to hurt him I know...even if I did warn him:
 'No promises...' 

I said that to the last guy and six months later I wriggled out of it eventually leaving the guy rather crushed...

These nice guys...I don't know what to do with them...

He just kept repeating how beautiful I was...

It didn't work for me...

(Sigh)
I guess we'll just have to see how it all pans out....

No comments:

Post a Comment